Starting at: $9,950
(Per Upper -OR- Lower Arch)
Aria Dental Implant Center was started to offer patients full mouth dental rehabilitation from a dentist with over 16 years of experience in implant surgery. Aria Dental Implant Center keeps its overhead low and passes on the savings to its patients. Our full mouth implant treatment fees are the lowest in the valley and we pride ourselves in offering incredible patient care. Dr. Joe has placed thousands of dental implants and trained hundreds of U.S licensed dentists on dental implant surgery. If you are interested in life-changing dental implant procedures, please call Aria Dental Implant Center to learn more about how you can have the quality of life you deserve.
Whether it is through Single Dental Implants, Overdentures, or All-On-4’s®, Aria Dental Implant Center can restore your ability to chew the foods you love and help you regain confidence with a beautiful natural smile. We welcome all second opinions and have a lot of information for you on our website if you are considering dental implants. We look forward to meeting you in our office which is centrally located off of the 51 at Cactus and 32nd street.
Our full pricing brochure can also be viewed & downloaded here.
Check your rate today
With no impact on your credit score!
View todays offers and rates on your dream smile.
Ask for details
- Provide the appearance of natural teeth.
- Will need to use denture adhesive.
- May start to loosen and shift over time.
- Prolonged usage will cause jawbone to shrink.
- Most cost-effective method for replacing missing teeth.
- Over time can become uncomfortable and hinder speech and eating.
- Relines necessary to adjust fit.
- Much better retention than a removable denture.
- Can be removed by patient to clean and while you sleep at night.
- Denture will cover the roof of your mouth.
- Will alter lip support, speech and your bite.
- Maintains healthy underlying bone.
- Most affordable and practical way to replace all teeth with dental implants.
- Bi-yearly maintenance required by a restorative dentist & insert attachments will need to be replaced periodically.
- Allow you to replace 12 teeth in an arch with 4 dental implants.
- Natural appearance and the best option.
- Does not cover the roof of your mouth.
- "Fixed prosthesis" permanently attached with small screws to dental implants.
- Multiple prosthetic options.
- Can only be removed by a dentist.
- Receive temporary "fixed" prosthesis same day or next day.
- Includes zirconia final prosthesis (most practices charge extra for this)
- Bi-yearly maintenance required by a restorative dentist or prosthodontist.
*Includes a healing denture / price is cash fee.
**Price is cash fee.
Time to take the next step?
Aria Dental Implant Center offers great financial incentives and works with all types of lenders to make sure dream smiles are achievable by all. Schedule a free consult to find out more!